Priceless Ningaloo Total Solar Eclipse Experience for you and a friend.
2 x Return flights Ex Perth
7 Nights Accommodation
Private Hire Car
Food and Beverage Package
2 x Whaleshark Tour
2 x Yardie Creek Boat Tour
WINNER: Ticket Number 826. Natalie Goodall
On April 20 2023, a solar eclipse will be visible across Australia during the day. Our region on the northwest tip of Western Australia is uniquely positioned as the only place in Australia to experience the full total solar eclipse – where for 62 seconds, the Sun will be entirely blocked by the Moon. A true spectacle of nature and a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
We offer you and a friend the opportunity to WIN this fantastic prize of not one but two bucket list experiences!
All you need to do is make your way to Perth, Western Australia; we have it covered here.
Your prize will include the following;
- Return Qantas airfares for you and your friend ex Perth, Western Australia.
- At the Learmonth (Exmouth) airport, Escape Car Hire will supply you with your hire car for the next seven days.
- Make your way to the Exmouth township, where you will find Exmouth Escape Resort, your home away from home for the next seven days. But first, make yourself comfortable in your two-bedroom, fully self-contained apartment accompanied by a complimentary case of wine by Bakkheia.
- Join Live Ningaloo for an unmatched experience of safely snorkelling and swimming beside the world’s largest living sharks, our friendly Whale Sharks, in the turquoise waters of Ningaloo Reef.
- On April 20, 2023, at around 11:27 am, take your front-row seats for one of nature’s most unusual occurrences – a total solar eclipse from one of the public viewing sites throughout the town of Exmouth. Experiencing 62 seconds of totality as the Moon completely blocks the Sun is a unique and once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- Immerse yourself and enjoy the various celebrations and events during your stay. Make a booking at our local eateries and experience a taste of the Ningaloo. Food and beverage vouchers have been made available from The BBQ Father, Mantarays Ningaloo Beach Resort, Whalebone Brewing and Whalers Restaurant.
- As you adventure into the Cape Range National Park, enjoy stunning gorges, unique flora and fauna, and local history aboard the Yardie Creek Boat Tour.
- Before you leave, explore the Exmouth town centre and indulge yourself with a $250 shopping spree at Idaho Boutique.
Enter to WIN